Re: [krbdev.mit.edu #8891] Resolved: Codespell report for "krb5" (on fossies.org)

Re: [krbdev.mit.edu #8891] Resolved: Codespell report for "krb5" (on fossies.org)

Greg Hudson via RT-2

Hi Greg,

> According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you have any
> further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.

Just as supplement I have generated a codespell report for the latest
master version "db245c0" in a special Fossies folder named "/linux/test"
that isn't integrated into the Fossies services and should also not be
accessible for search engines:

  https://fossies.org/linux/test/krb5-master.db245c0.200408.tar.gz/codespell.html

Great, that looks much better.

The still shown spelling errors may be "acceptable spelling alternatives",
errors contained in external code or perhaps in some few cases overseen
errors.

Regards

Jens

--
FOSSIES - The Fresh Open Source Software archive
mainly for Internet, Engineering and Science