Re: [krbdev.mit.edu #3092] cpw protocol does not return the result string during "min pw life not expired"

Re: [krbdev.mit.edu #3092] cpw protocol does not return the result string during "min pw life not expired"

Greg Hudson via RT

Shawn> The result string is not being generated in the KRB-PRIV message by the
Shawn> MIT kadmin server.  The specific failure is when the password's minimum
Shawn> life has not expired.  This is from the fact that check_min_life() never
Shawn> generates the result string.  The causes the default (terse) error
Shawn> message to be returned to the user, with no indication of what the real
Shawn> problem is:

[...]

To clarify, is this a regression from prior behavior?  From my reading
of the code, it does not appear to be, though I would welcome evidence
to the contrary.

---Tom