Re: [Jeffrey Hutzelman] LAST CALL - Public Key Cryptography for InitialAuthentication in Kerberos

Re: [Jeffrey Hutzelman] LAST CALL - Public Key Cryptography for InitialAuthentication in Kerberos

Peter Sylvester-3
I think we may have a different opinion of what could be maintenance.
Feel free to explain.

Anyway, You can do exactly what AUTOMATIC does with concrete tags.

The message was not necessarily to promote AUTOMATIC, but a question
why there is a different tagging regime involved which is not totally
respected
because OCTET STRINGS are IMPLICIT tagged when the contain other
syntaxes.

--
To verify the signature, see http://edelpki.edelweb.fr/
Cela vous permet de charger le certificat de l'autorité;

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment