Re: CONSENSUS CALL - #841 - AF-IF-RELEVANT[AD-INITIAL-VERIFIED-CAS]

Re: CONSENSUS CALL - #841 - AF-IF-RELEVANT[AD-INITIAL-VERIFIED-CAS]

Jeffrey Hutzelman

On Saturday, May 14, 2005 11:12:15 AM -0400 Jeffrey Altman
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is clear.

OK.  Based on the responses to this consensus call and to the earlier
discussion on this topic, I am declaring consensus on this issue.

The relevant text, including grammar corrections discussed during the
consensus call, is already in pkinit-26.  So I am closing this ticket.

-- Jeff