RE: kerberos and ECCN

DESCHAMPS, Florence
Hi,

Sorry, I forgot one library added in this mail

I would like to know

-       libk5crypto3  ECCN

-        krb5-locales ECCN.

-       libgssapi-krb5-2 ECCN

-       libkrb5-3  ECCN

-       libkrb5support0 ECCN

Do you know them ?

Regards

Re: kerberos and ECCN

Tom Yu
"DESCHAMPS, Florence" <[hidden email]> writes:

> I would like to know
>
> -       libk5crypto3  ECCN
>
> -        krb5-locales ECCN.
>
> -       libgssapi-krb5-2 ECCN
>
> -       libkrb5-3  ECCN
>
> -       libkrb5support0 ECCN

The above look like OS package names.  Are they?  If so, your OS vendor
should be able to provide ECCNs for those packages.

-Tom

Re: kerberos and ECCN

Russ Allbery-2
Tom Yu <[hidden email]> writes:
> "DESCHAMPS, Florence" <[hidden email]> writes:

>> I would like to know
>>
>> -       libk5crypto3  ECCN
>> -        krb5-locales ECCN.
>> -       libgssapi-krb5-2 ECCN
>> -       libkrb5-3  ECCN
>> -       libkrb5support0 ECCN

> The above look like OS package names.  Are they?  If so, your OS vendor
> should be able to provide ECCNs for those packages.

The Debian package maintainers got the same question.

Florence, here's what Debian publishes about ECCNs.  The question is
unfortunately complicated enough that there isn't a simple answer.

    https://wiki.debian.org/USExportControl

--
Russ Allbery ([hidden email])              <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

RE: kerberos and ECCN

DESCHAMPS, Florence

Thank you for your answer.

Regards

Florence

> "DESCHAMPS, Florence" <[hidden email]> writes:

>> I would like to know
>>
>> -       libk5crypto3  ECCN
>> -        krb5-locales ECCN.
>> -       libgssapi-krb5-2 ECCN
>> -       libkrb5-3  ECCN
>> -       libkrb5support0 ECCN

> The above look like OS package names.  Are they?  If so, your OS
> vendor should be able to provide ECCNs for those packages.

The Debian package maintainers got the same question.

Florence, here's what Debian publishes about ECCNs.  The question is unfortunately complicated enough that there isn't a simple answer.

    https://wiki.debian.org/USExportControl

--
Russ Allbery ([hidden email])              <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the Global Internet.