RE: MIT Kerberos 1.15 vs 1.16 vs 1.17

robis.amezquita
Hello MIT Kerberos team,
                I work for Wells Fargo Bank under a security administration team that utilizes MIT Kerberos.   I’m reaching out to your team to better understand the fundamental differences between MIT version 1.15 vs 1.16 vs 1.17.   Our team has been working on the development of 1.15 but would like to find out what has really changed from that version to 1.16 and 1.17.      Thank you in advance for your assistance on this and hope to hear from you soon.  Have a great day.

Robert Amezquita
Information Security Analyst
Corporate Risk – Secure Communications  l  2600 S. Price Road  l  Chandler, AZ 85286
MAC S3929-022
Prod Support: (Domestic) 1-866-469-2516 option 2, 2 | (International) 1-612-758-8855
Cell: (480)416-9597
[hidden email]

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: MIT Kerberos 1.15 vs 1.16 vs 1.17

Simo Sorce-3
Robert,
do the release changelogs [1][2] contain sufficient level of detail for
you ?

Simo.

[1] https://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-1.16/
[2] https://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-1.17/

On Tue, 2019-01-15 at 18:33 +0000, [hidden email]
wrote:

> Hello MIT Kerberos team,
>                 I work for Wells Fargo Bank under a security administration team that utilizes MIT Kerberos.   I’m reaching out to your team to better understand the fundamental differences between MIT version 1.15 vs 1.16 vs 1.17.   Our team has been working on the development of 1.15 but would like to find out what has really changed from that version to 1.16 and 1.17.      Thank you in advance for your assistance on this and hope to hear from you soon.  Have a great day.
>
> Robert Amezquita
> Information Security Analyst
> Corporate Risk – Secure Communications  l  2600 S. Price Road  l  Chandler, AZ 85286
> MAC S3929-022
> Prod Support: (Domestic) 1-866-469-2516 option 2, 2 | (International) 1-612-758-8855
> Cell: (480)416-9597
> [hidden email]
>
> This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Simo Sorce
Sr. Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc