Proposing cmocka for testing

Sarah Day
>From what I've seen, there still doesn't seem to be some
incredibly unified way to do testing. I have done some research on
different testing frameworks and such. The best thing I've found so
far is cmocka[1]. This allows wrapping any method using ld
wrapper, including library functions. Take a look at it and let me
know what you think.

--
Sarah Day
Identity & Access Management

--------
[1] https://cmocka.org/

Re: Proposing cmocka for testing

Andreas Schneider
On Thursday 14 January 2016 19:29:38 Sarah Day wrote:
> >From what I've seen, there still doesn't seem to be some
>
> incredibly unified way to do testing. I have done some research on
> different testing frameworks and such. The best thing I've found so
> far is cmocka[1]. This allows wrapping any method using ld
> wrapper, including library functions. Take a look at it and let me
> know what you think.

This is a very good idea. I think cmocka is the best unit testing framework
out there, but I'm biased ;)

There is an article about cmocka on LWN.net:

https://lwn.net/Articles/558106/

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             [hidden email]