Platform SDK/Samples/Security/SSPI/GSS/ samples

Platform SDK/Samples/Security/SSPI/GSS/ samples

Chris Saxey
In the release notes it was mentioned that you might have a revised
sample for sspi\gssapi that used to be distributed with the platform
sdk.  I was wondering if you would send me a copy of that, or tell me
how I might be able to get a hold of it.  Thanks for your time,
Chris Saxey
Quest Software

Re: Platform SDK/Samples/Security/SSPI/GSS/ samples

Jeffrey Altman-4
Chris Saxey wrote:
> In the release notes it was mentioned that you might have a revised
> sample for sspi\gssapi that used to be distributed with the platform
> sdk.  I was wondering if you would send me a copy of that, or tell me
> how I might be able to get a hold of it.  Thanks for your time,
> Chris Saxey
> Quest Software

My most recent build of these sources may be found at

http://web.mit.edu/jaltman/Public/KFW/ms_samples_security_sspi_gss.zip