Minimizing Leash on Start up

Noah Hughes
Is there any current way to keep Leash from prompting for a password
the first time it starts?  Ideally, It would great if you could start
leash minimized in the system tray with out having a screen popup.

I tired setting the environment variable KERBEROSLOGIN_NEVER_PROMPT to
"YES" and that did not seem to do anything.

Thanks
Noah Hughes

Re: Minimizing Leash on Start up

Jeffrey Altman-3
KERBEROSLOGIN_NEVER_PROMPT is used to control whether or not prompting
occurs from within applications that call Kerberos or GSS routines when
no TGT is available.

You need to modify the startup options specified in the shortcut to
Leash32.exe in the Startup folder.  In particular, you want to remove
the -autoinit parameter.  If you haven't read the Leash User
Documentation, KFW Release Notes, and MSI Deployment Guide, please do.

Jeffrey Altman