Geico Caveman-3
Hi

        I am currently in the process of replacing our stand alone fileserver with
an AFS cell. Before I wiped the hard disk clean, I had backed up my users'
data to another machine (not running AFS).

        How do I create the users (I will be using MIT Kerberos 5 in another realm)
and restore the data to each user ? Further, how does one assign quotas on
an AFS server ?

Thanks.