List principals on Windows 2000 Kerberos database

Celia Clark
Hi all,

I am trying to determine which principals are stored in my Kerberos database
on Windows 2000 KDC.
I can not find any documentation anywhere on how to do this.

Can anyone give me some tips?

Many thanks,

Celia

Re: List principals on Windows 2000 Kerberos database

Markus Moeller
You can use ldapsearch  -H ldap://server -b "base" -s sub
"(serviceprincipalname=*)"
serviceprincipalname from a unix box or use ldp or ADSIEdit or any other
ldap tool searching for serviceprincipalname.
The other option is setspn -L name, but this means looping over every AD
entry.

Markus

news:[hidden email]...