Kerberos

Janos-2

Hello! My problem is this:
I need to write two simple keberized application for
windows. I have seen examples of simple client/server applications' source code within your distr. By they are all for Unix, and their modification is somewhat complicated. And I found none such information in the Internet. Could you give me some source code that could be used for Windows or some advice...I would be very grateful.

Re: Kerberos

Jeffrey Altman-4
If you are using the MIT Kerberos APIs they are the same for Unix and
Windows.   The SDK is available as part of the KFW distribution.

Jeffrey Altman