Kerberos session key

jan2x
Good day! I am tracing the program from Microsoft which is a SSPI
program. My question is, is the token returned be the session key of
the Kerberos session? If not, how can i extract the session key?
Thanks!

Re: Kerberos session key

Douglas E. Engert

jan2x wrote:
> Good day! I am tracing the program from Microsoft which is a SSPI
> program. My question is, is the token returned be the session key of
> the Kerberos session? If not, how can i extract the session key?
> Thanks!

See the LsaCallAuthenticationPackage() to get a service ticket.
Then look at the pTicketResponse.

   pTicket = &(pTicketResponse->Ticket);

   pTicket->SessionKey.Length;
   pTicket->SessionKey.value;

  Douglas E. Engert  <[hidden email]>
  Argonne National Laboratory
  9700 South Cass Avenue
  Argonne, Illinois  60439
  (630) 252-5444

RE: Kerberos session key

Actually davidchr

Out of curiosity, what are you trying to accomplish?  When I hear of
people trying to get at kerberos session keys, there's almost always a
better way to do what they're doing.

---
This message may originate from an unmonitored or fictitious alias
(davespam).  Use davidchr for replies.
This email is provided "as is" and confers no rights.