Kerberos for ARP authentication

Navneet Soni
Hi,

I am a student and working on a project in which I am using KERBEROS to
authenticate ARP packets. For that I need to know at where in Kerberos code
I need to perform modification. As it's a long source code, I would be
really thankful if you can help me in any way.

Thankfully
>From : @Navneet

Re: Kerberos for ARP authentication

Rick van Rein (OpenFortress)
Hello Naveet,

> I am a student and working on a project in which I am using KERBEROS to
> authenticate ARP packets.

This confuses me.  ARP is local bootstrapping stuff, and Kerberos is remote networking built on top of it.  How can you get hold of a Kerberos ticket before you have a network?

Usually, Kerberos is used for end-to-end protection, rather than for hop-by-hop issues.

-Rick