Kerberos Schema

John F. Moore
I am looking to implament kerberos with my LDAP Authentication server
similar to Microsoft's Active Directory.  Do you have a prebuilt schema
file?  Is so, where do I find it?  I am running SuSE 9.3 linux on my
machines.

You can email me at:
# [hidden email]
# [hidden email]

John F. Moore III

Re: Kerberos Schema

Andrew Bartlett
On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 13:27 -0600, John F. Moore wrote:
> I am looking to implament kerberos with my LDAP Authentication server
> similar to Microsoft's Active Directory.  Do you have a prebuilt schema
> file?  Is so, where do I find it?  I am running SuSE 9.3 linux on my
> machines.

How 'similar' are you after?  Options that I know of include the new
LDAP backend in MIT, Heimdal's hdb_ldap (including Samba3 compatibility)
and Samba4, which implements LDAP, Kerberos and all the other services
required for windows clients to think it is AD on the network.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, SuSE Labs, Novell Inc.        http://suse.de