Kerberos Project undertaken by US

aniruddh kalkar
Respected Sir,
 We are 5 students from Walchand College of Engineering ,Sangli(India) has
undertaken the project related to Kerberos.
 We are trying to redefine all protocols with drawbacks removed from
it.Ifyou help us in any way in our project it will be great moment &
experience
for us.Please help us by giving your valuable suggestions,
 Thanking you.
 Yours faithfully,
 Aniruddh A. Kelkar