Kerberos 1.14: iprop enhancement (near-realtime)

Kerberos 1.14: iprop enhancement (near-realtime)

Richard Basch
I have developed some ‘iprop’ enhancements for 1.14. The following github wiki page (in my personal github copy of krb5) describes the enhancements in detail, specifically, the near real-time propagation the enhancement affords.

1.14 Replication enhancements <https://github.com/rbasch/krb5/wiki/1.14-Replication-enhancements>

I first developed these patches and suggested similar patches since Kerberos 1.12 (the patches have been tested against 3 major Kerberos versions).