Java sample for SSO using JAAS on XP SP2,

Java sample for SSO using JAAS on XP SP2,

barf
Dear Kerberos,

I have been asked if my java (jsp/servlets/beans) application could get the
current user's id by using Kerberos tickets. If you could give me any advice
I would be very grateful.

Thanks Steve

Re: Java sample for SSO using JAAS on XP SP2,

Jeffrey Altman-3
Barfield Steve wrote:
> Dear Kerberos,
>
> I have been asked if my java (jsp/servlets/beans) application could get the
> current user's id by using Kerberos tickets. If you could give me any advice
> I would be very grateful.
>
> Thanks Steve

If the user logged into Windows using Kerberos, you can obtain the
Kerberos user principal name.  This name does not have to match the
name of the Windows logon name.