How to check the validity of krb5.conf and keytab file ?

How to check the validity of krb5.conf and keytab file ?

sandypossible
Hi all,

I am working  on implementing MIT based kerberos for an embedded
device. I am looking in to how to check the contents of the conf and
keytab file before puttting in to say "/etc" directory?  Basically I
want to check if all the entries in the conf and keytab file are valid.
 How can I do it programatically ? Does kerberos code do it inside the
code now ? I am looking forward to any suggestions regarding this .

Thanks
Sandy.