Hi&Help w2k3 auth: password incorrect

Алексей В. Лабута

Hi All!

I need to auth into AD, but kauth return: Password incorrect

I have Solaris 9 sparc, heimdal-0.7rc2
build & install
create  /etc/krb5.conf

with example in <man>/krb5.conf.5

file krb5.conf have
        [realms]
                my.domain= {
                                kdc= adc.my.domain
                              }

no events on Windows Server.
no heimdal logs

What need I do also in order to auth?

Re: Hi&Help w2k3 auth: password incorrect

Love Hörnquist Åstrand

"Алексей В. Лабута" <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi All!
>
> I need to auth into AD, but kauth return: Password incorrect
>
> I have Solaris 9 sparc, heimdal-0.7rc2
> build & install
> create  /etc/krb5.conf
>
> with example in <man>/krb5.conf.5
>
> file krb5.conf have
>         [realms]
>                 my.domain= {
>                                 kdc= adc.my.domain
>                               }
>
> no events on Windows Server.
> no heimdal logs
>
> What need I do also in order to auth?
Heimdal is cheating when it converting the password to key for the
arcfour/rc4 case, so if your password only contains something else then
just ASCII, it wont work.

Love