Heimdal to be removed from Debian shortly

Heimdal to be removed from Debian shortly

Andrew Bartlett
FYI:

I'm sorry to say that per:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=834654 and

Heimdal will shortly be removed from Debian.  It is the view of those
of us involved that inclusion of sensitive security software in the
next stable release of Debian needs the normal pattern of maintained
upstream releases, not just a git tree to take snapshots from.

It is also being eased out of Samba, we will make further decisions
once we get a build against MIT krb5 working.

Sorry,

Andrew Bartlett