Heimdal 1.5.1

Love Hörnquist Åstrand-5

Release Notes - Heimdal - Version Heimdal 1.5.1

 Bug fixes
 - Fix building on Solaris, requires c99
 - Fix building on Windows
 - Build system updates

        http://www.h5l.org/dist/heimdal-1.5.1.tar.gz

With this release Heimdal's windows support is complete, and we are
shipping binaries.

We would like to thank Asanka Herath for doing all the heavy lifting
to massage in the codebase to look pretty both on Windows and Unix.

We would also like to thank Jeffrey Altman and Secure Endpoints for the
updates in 1.5.1 and that they contributed windows binaries that can be
downloaded from their website.

        http://www.secureendpoints.com/heimdal/

Mac OS X binaries built for Lion can be found here:

        http://www.h5l.org/dist/src/heimdal-1.5.1.dmg

Love