Gateway to comp.protocols.kerberos

Julien ÉLIE-2
Hi all,

This mailing-list is supposed to be bidirectionally gatewayed to the
comp.protocols.kerberos newsgroup.
I think it stopped working last year.  Is it intentional?  Otherwise,
could the gateway be restored?

Julien ÉLIE

« En voyant le lit vide, il le devint. » (Ponson du Terrail)

Re: Gateway to comp.protocols.kerberos

Tom Yu
Julien ÉLIE <[hidden email]> writes:

> This mailing-list is supposed to be bidirectionally gatewayed to the
> comp.protocols.kerberos newsgroup.
> I think it stopped working last year.  Is it intentional?  Otherwise,
> could the gateway be restored?

There was a hostname change on the usenet server that the list gateway
was using.  I just updated the list configuration accordingly.
Hopefully this message will make it to the newsgroup.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

-Tom

Re: Gateway to comp.protocols.kerberos

Julien ÉLIE-2
Hi Tom,

>> This mailing-list is supposed to be bidirectionally gatewayed to the
>> comp.protocols.kerberos newsgroup.
>> I think it stopped working last year.  Is it intentional?  Otherwise,
>> could the gateway be restored?
>
> There was a hostname change on the usenet server that the list gateway
> was using.  I just updated the list configuration accordingly.
> Hopefully this message will make it to the newsgroup.  Sorry for the
> inconvenience.

It now works pretty fine.  Thanks for your quick fix!