Does any one know of a good howto on configuring Samba 4 with an external Heimdal KDC

Does any one know of a good howto on configuring Samba 4 with an external Heimdal KDC

Paul Robert Marino
hello every one
I know this is more of a question for the samba mailing list but I
though that some people on this list would probably know the answer.
I'm about a decade out of practice with Samba so im not sure what the
best references are now.
Samba 4 has an embedded Heimdal KDC I would like to configure Saba to
use an external Heimdal KDC instead. preferably without using LDAP as
the back end database for the KDC.

Does any one know of a good howto or blog on the subject to get me started?