Correct way of using SPNEGO OID with MIT Kerberos

Correct way of using SPNEGO OID with MIT Kerberos

Arpit Srivastava
Hi,

When I use Kerberos OID explicitly by passing it in gss_init_sec_context()
method as parameter, context establishment is successful.

However, when I use OID of SPNEGO by passing it as parameter to
gss_init_sec_context() method, the library tries to acquire creds for all
the mechanism available but fails to do so in all three attempts, perhaps
for each mechanism (in spnego_mech.c). Call to gss_init_sec_context fails
with minor status 100004.

Is there anything I am doing wrong ? I am passing the SPNEGO OID just in
gss_init_sec_context and nowhere else.

I can also not figure out how to give my preference for supported
mechanisms.

Help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Arpit Srivastava