Commercial use of MIT Kerberos

§d«ØªF(James Wu)
Dear Sir :

   Would you please tell me how to get the written permission of MIT before I use Kerberos for commercial use.

Best Regard,

   James Wu

ARES International Corp.

A Taiwan base company

Re: Commercial use of MIT Kerberos

Rachel Elizabeth Dillon
The license is available here:

http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/krb5-1.4/krb5-1.4.1/doc/krb5-user/Copyright.html#Copyright

Among, I am sure, other places. The gist of it is that you don't
need the written permission of MIT to use Kerberos for commercial
use, nor will MIT endorse or support your commercial use of the
software. International use of Kerberos may be subject to US export
law; see here: http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/dist/index.html
I'm pretty sure you're fine, but I don't speak for MIT here; I am
neither a lawyer nor a member of the Kerberos team, just an alum
who happens to use Kerberos.

Hope this helps,

-r.

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 05:30:37PM +0800, XdXXXF(James Wu) wrote:

> Dear Sir :
>
>    Would you please tell me how to get the written permission of MIT before I use Kerberos for commercial use.
>
> Best Regard,
>
>    James Wu
>
> ARES International Corp.
>
> A Taiwan base company