Changing realm name of a production database

Changing realm name of a production database

Francisco Oliveira-2
Will I be able to convert my principal name by dumping the current
database with kdb5_util and then editing the file and changing the
realm name on each principal?

This way, I would load the new database an upgrade all keytabs.

Is this possible??

F.