Can multiple slaves connect to the same master using the same credentials?

Can multiple slaves connect to the same master using the same credentials?

Adam Lewenberg
Can two slaves connect to the same master using the _same_ credentials
and have replication work properly?

Why do I want to do this? I would like to deploy identical KDC slaves
using Kubernetes "pods". Since the pods are identical, they would be
using the same credentials.

Of course, in Kubernetes there are ways around this (e.g., using
StatefulSets) but if the slaves could all use the same credentials this
would make things simpler.