CALL FOR AGENDA ITEMS for IETF 63

Jeffrey Hutzelman
The scheduling deadline for IETF 63 is just under a month away.  Before I
have to put together a request for a meeting slot, I'd like to have
something resembling an agenda.  Therefore I am issuing this call for
agenda items for the krb-wg session at IETF 63.

Please note that starting with this meeting, I will be trying to focus more
meeting time on useful technical discussion, and less on "presentations" in
which the group is not asked to participate.  We probably won't get quite
as deep into point-by-point protocol design as some of our interim meetings
have been, but it wouldn't hurt to get close.

To this end, I am asking that folks _not_ ask for meeting slots just to
give a status update.  We'll do a brief runthrough of the status of active
and submitted work as usual, but without spending lots of time on each
item.  Of course, if you do have an issue you'd like to discuss (whether or
not you are the document editor), by all means ask for some time.

Assuming PKINIT is done by August (it had better be), our main focus will
be on RFC1510ter, set/change password, and some of the preauth work.

Please send proposed agenda items to the list....

-- Jeff

Re: CALL FOR AGENDA ITEMS for IETF 63

Sam Hartman-5
I'd like 30 minutes or so to discuss some concerns about Kerberos
extensions and whether it actually meets our extensibility goals.  Topics include:

*Cross realm tickets and authorization data
* Aligning extensions naming with kitten

In terms of other topics, I think they should be fairly obvious.
We're late on several milestones.  We should take whatever steps are
necessary to catch up on those milestones.  I think that may involve
starting some mailing list discussions on various documents and
planning to finish those discussions in the meeting.