Bind kerberos daemons to a specific IP address

Bind kerberos daemons to a specific IP address

C. L. Martinez
Hi all,

 I have setup two kerberos servers (slave and master) in a pair of CentOS 7 hosts, all is working perfect. But I need to bind kerberos daemons to a specific IP address on these hosts. I don't see any option to accomplish this. Can I assign an IP address?

 Kerberos release is 1.13 in both hosts.

Thanks

--
Greetings,
C. L. Martinez

Re: Bind kerberos daemons to a specific IP address

Greg Hudson
On 08/29/2016 04:29 AM, C. L. Martinez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I have setup two kerberos servers (slave and master) in a pair of CentOS 7 hosts, all is working perfect. But I need to bind kerberos daemons to a specific IP address on these hosts. I don't see any option to accomplish this. Can I assign an IP address?
>
>  Kerberos release is 1.13 in both hosts.

That functionality is present in the master branch, and will be in the
forthcoming 1.15 release.  You can't do it with 1.13; you'll need to use
separate port numbers instead.

On Mon 29.Aug'16 at 11:08:31 -0400, Greg Hudson wrote:

> On 08/29/2016 04:29 AM, C. L. Martinez wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> >  I have setup two kerberos servers (slave and master) in a pair of CentOS 7 hosts, all is working perfect. But I need to bind kerberos daemons to a specific IP address on these hosts. I don't see any option to accomplish this. Can I assign an IP address?
> >
> >  Kerberos release is 1.13 in both hosts.
>
> That functionality is present in the master branch, and will be in the
> forthcoming 1.15 release.  You can't do it with 1.13; you'll need to use
> separate port numbers instead.

Many thanks Greg for the info.

--
Greetings,