Authenticate Windows against Kerberos

t Seeger
Hello,

I have a well working setup with Kerberos and openldap in multimaster
mode. For authentication I use GSSAPI and SASL. Now I have a few Windows
machines that should access a few shares on a Samba server. I don't need
domain join or AD functionalities. Via Google or in the Samba group
always the same answer comes: "Use Samba4 as AD server".
I like the current setup, where each part exactly fulfills its task and
therefore I don't want to convert to an AD Server, because of a few
Windows computers.
Is there a simple and reliable way to authenticate Windows computers
against Kerberos to access a share?

Thanks for every tip or link.