Add preauth questions to kerberos responder context

Add preauth questions to kerberos responder context

Dorian Duc
Hello,

I want to use "pkinit" preauth question to authenticate with kerberos.

But I'm unable to answer "pkinit" question because it's not available in the list of questions returned by krb5_responder_list_questions(). Only "password" is proposed.

How can I add "pkinit" or even "otp" in the list of preauth questions ?

Thank you