AW: Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for SSO

AW: Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for SSO

trkbabu
Hi Juan,
I am now configuring  SSO using Kerberos,
My SAP servers are in unix,And my domain is on MS-ADS,
can you give me how to configure
Thanks In advance
Rama

Re: AW: Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for SSO

hartmans

    trkbabu> Hi Juan, I am now configuring SSO using Kerberos, My SAP
    trkbabu> servers are in unix,And my domain is on MS-ADS, can you
    trkbabu> give me how to configure Thanks In advance Rama
    trkbabu> mailing list [hidden email]
    trkbabu> https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos
For queries like this we recommend mailing [hidden email]
to get in contact with an appropriate SAP consultant.