A thank you to Tom Yu

Will Fiveash-2
It's my understanding that Tom Yu has left the MIT Kerberos development
team to pursue other work.  Given all the hard work and thoughtful
guidance he has provided to shepherding MIT Kerberos, used by many
platforms, I want to say thank you Tom, it has been a pleasure working
with you through the years.  I wish you well in your future endeavors.

--
Will Fiveash
Oracle Solaris Software Engineer

Re: A thank you to Tom Yu

Shawn Emery
+1.  Yes, thank you for being a steward, co-chair, and advocate for
Kerberos/GSS-API/SASL throughout the decades of work.  "Here's to the
successful deployment of..." Kerberos.  Congratulations and best of luck in
your new work.

Shawn.